Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We look forward to welcoming you. 🙂
The evening starts at 6.30pm and finishes at 9pm. The programme for the evening is as follows:
- Welcome packs will be available from the main entrance.
- The Headteachers address will be at 6.30pm and 8pm in the main hall.
- Guided tours will be available starting from the main reception
- Light refreshments will be available from outside the main hall
We typically have around 600 visitors over the evening and the start of the event is likely to be very busy so you may wish to consider visiting later in the evening.
If you can’t make the evening we also have some limited availability for school tours during the day. Please contact Mrs Woodward on [email protected] to arrange a visit.
The school’s address is St Catherine’s Close, LE10 2QE. Please click here to access google maps.
There is plenty of parking on the school fields just inside the main gates. There will be parking wardens to assist you.
Lower School Prospectus
The lower school prospectus contains a wide range of relevant information about the school.
Education is about much more that just examination results but academic excellence is important. Our 2017/18 GCSE results were amongst the highest in the county.
- 85% of our pupils achieved at least a level 4 (Grade C) in English
- 86% of our pupils achieved at least a level 4 (Grade C) in Mathematics
- 69% of our pupils achieved at least a level 5 (Grade C/B) in English
- 67% of our pupils achieved at least a level 5 (Grade C/B) in Mathematics
- Progress 8 +0.34 (Our pupils achieve around 1/3rd grade better in every subject than national average for comparable pupils)
- 46% achieved at least 1 A*/A